Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wordless Weekend

I guess you have all figured out by now that I am very green when it comes to blogging (as an art form). So if I "break the rules" or do something that is against blogger etiquette, please let me know (gently), I won't be offended. Chances are I didn't do it on purpose, I just didn't know any better! :)
All that being said, I have looked at a lot of fun blogs and I have seen a lot of fun features. One that I like is called "Wordless Wednesday." However, my weeks get quite busy and the chances of my being consistent and posting a fun picture every Wednesday are pretty slim. So I am going to begin "Wordless Weekend." Same idea, different day - and the fact that I have 2 days to choose from makes it even better!
I hope you all enjoy!!!
This beautiful tree greeted me in my yard when I went outside before Thanksgiving and I had to snap a photo. I love Autumn!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like these ideas, but with it being necessary to put a "real" post between each paid post, it sometimes just isn't feasible to have a theme. Plus...you know me, I am way to scattered to stick to one thing.

Jim Duggan said...

uhm, that wasn't very wordless, was it? LOL

Boss Lady said...

Yeah, wordless is going to be challenging for me. ;)