Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Cheer

I tried to stay cheerful and positive today. It was busy on the road and in the stores, people were rude, I tried to remain smiley. Really, if you don't want to shop in the crowds, shop in July. That's what I want to say, but that is not Christmassy or Cheery.

And I got rear ended right in the middle of my errand run. I had been sitting at the traffic light for a good minute and he just hit me. I'm still smarting from that one. Not hurt, just a little hot.

But Christmas Cheer is still here. Do you still have yours?

2 comments:

Jim Duggan said...

Reminds me of a story:

A woman and her daughter braved the Christmas rush to finish their shopping on Christmas Eve. Of course, customer service was not a plus that day and the woman had quite a time, she was in a bad mood and put everyone around her in a bad mood.

After encountering a little difficulty at a department store check out, she and the daughter headed out to the car.

In the parking lot, the mom looked at her daughter and asked, "Did you see the look the clerk in that store gave me?"

To which the daughter responded, "Mom, she didn't give you that look, you already had it when you went in!"

Stephanie said...

Ha ha to Jim! And nope, my Christmas cheer is gone. Darn it!