Monday, March 17, 2008

Daddy's Day Off

Wow. So DH just returned last night from a business trip. A long trip. He was gone for 11 days. In a row. Good LARD, was I ready for him to come home!

We did alright while he was gone, the kids just really missed him and they were really tired of looking at Mommy and especially tired of listening to Mommy. It's OK, I was a little tired of me too.

DH decided he was going to take the day off today to just get some rest. I let The Flying Monkey stay home with him today too. They had a nice boys' morning.

And I was so proud of DH. He has the capability to work from home. It could be convenient if his company would really let him do that. But usually he is working from home when he is home sick. Which I hate, I feel he shouldn't be charged a sick day if he's actually working (which he is). But, who am I? I'm not in charge there and until I am things will stay the way they are! Ha, ha!
blackberry
Oh yeah, so the reason I am proud of DH - he really stayed home today. Like I said, he usually works when he is home. He just can't help it. "These things have to be done!" is usually what I hear. But today... He didn't open his laptop and he didn't answer his BlackBerry. (well, I have to admit he might have before I got home or when I wasn't watching...) But from what I saw, he never opened them. That's a big deal, folks.

(for some reason, I deleted this the first time, in a fit of "oh, people actually read this" kind of thing... forgive me, it's back!)

No comments: