Monday, May 19, 2008

Indiana Jones - Don't Spoil It!

Gentle Readers,

Please don't spoil Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. And what I mean by that is: If you've seen it, don't spoil it for me! We are taking the kids to see it this weekend, and I don't want to know ANY secrets!

I am a rabid Indiana Jones fan and have been since I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark as a kid and I am having fun introducing the franchise to my children. The Flying Monkey already gets excited to see "Indy Andy Jones" commercials on television.

So, don't email me or call me with secrets, and please put SPOILER in your title if you want to blog about it!

Good day. I said good day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen it either. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Good day.

Rachel H. said...

I haven't seen it either...Looking forward to it!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see it. I promise not to spoil it.