Thursday, September 4, 2008

Overheard at Preschool - It's my birthday!

My birthday was yesterday! Happy birthday to me!!! In honor my bossy birthday, here is a special Birthday Edition of "Overheard at." Happy days to all of you, my gentle readers!

Cute 3 year old: Look Mommy! (proudly showing off the "snack basket")
Preschool Mom: What is this basket for?
CTYO: Me!
PM: You get to bring a birthday treat for your class!
CTYO: Yeah!
Boss Lady: So, are you going to bring in a basket full of rocks??
CTYO: No! *giggles*
PM: What special birthday treat are you going to put in that basket?
CTYO: BEER!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL! Poor PM! Kids say the darndest things!

Rachel H. said...

Oh my gosh...Too funny!! Kids!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim Duggan said...

I miss Boss Lady's posts!

Stephanie said...

I miss them too!