Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm with the Fam at my folks' house, sitting here recovering from Thanksgiving dinner. I'm sleepy and full. And so thankful for many things and so many people in my life.

My Family: Mom, Dad, Nana, Dede, Uncle B, MIL, FIL, Peanut, PKP, Teem, Marvelous Marie, The Virtuous Vol, Tater, Coo and all my extended family who I could spend all evening listing. I have the best family in the world!

My friends: Gracie, whom I've known since I was 5 and is one of the truest friends I have; Supermom, my wonderful kindred spirit; Marvelous Marie, who I talk to everyday. I am very blessed to have many wonderful friends who are true friends indeed, and I love them all. Again, I could spend all night listing. They know who they are.

Health: Being healthy is an incredible blessing.

My job: It's a good stable one and these days I know it's a blessing to have a good job.

My children: Number One Son, Queenie & The Flying Monkey are my 3 greatest accomplishments. I really mean it. I am my own person and my children don't define who I am, but I really don't know what I would do without them in my life. They are the sunshine in my life and I am so very blessed to have 3 beautiful healthy children.

DH: Seriously, this man is the best thing that ever walked into my life. He loves me like no other, understands my little idiosyncrasies and, well, sorry, here it goes.... He completes me.

My God: Through it all, He loves me and has remained faithful to me, His child. Even when life has handed us things we didn't ask for or understand, He has been there. What a wonderful thing! He has also provided me with the wonderful things in my life that I am thankful for!

Thank you!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! What are YOU thankful for?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm also thankful it's Thursday a/k/a Grey's Anatamy night! :)

Boss Lady said...

Did you shop this morning???

Mandy said...

lol - I agree w/ all the things you are thankful for, but I also agree with Steph's Grey's Anatomy mention.

Stephanie said...

I didn't get to shop on Friday. So depressing, but then again, you read that on my blog & posted already.

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, I just wanted you to know the word verification below for me was "Lord"tmr, not that the tmr has much relevance, but I thought it was cool. Yep, easily amused I am!