Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pajamas Are Fun

So, I'm on medication, I have the flu, or some sort of viral illness that is making me feel like crap, for lack of a better term. I am being positive by saying at least it could be worse if I hadn't gotten my flu shot. You may remember not too long ago I posted a short bit about catching the crud from my family. Apparently, I was just tired because that lasted about a day. This is the real deal. I didn't get out of bed today until 10 am. And I'm still in my pajamas. But I do have on a hat, tennis shoes and my cuddly long sweater coat because I had to go pick Number One Son & Queenie up from school. The Flying Monkey has been Mommy's big helper today, playing in his room and watching cartoons.
So hopefully I'll be up and at 'em soon! And if any of today's posts are, well, odd, my apologies!
Again, cover your mouth! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww! I hope you feel better soon!

Mandy said...

Being sick is NO fun, so I can imagine being sick with kids at home is not fun AT ALL.

Boss Lady said...

Skittle - Thanks hon, I'm getting there!

Poo - It's alright, not really restful, though! :)