Friday, November 16, 2007

Touched Lives... continued...

So we found out that M's lymphoma has made it to her brain. I'm not sure where she goes from here, but our household is pretty bummed. She's a special friend of our family. All 3 of our children have special gifts they got from her when they were babies and the older 2 see her on a regular basis as she works at their school. Prayers all around. What is supposed to happen will happen, but I'm not going to lie, we're all pretty sad.
Then my old pal Skittle is facing a scary skin cancer. She has had 2 surgeries already and we are hoping to hear some good news soon. She's a pretty brave girl, if I do say so.
She has a really fun blog where she has recently been venting and dishing out the frustration she's feeling. She's getting Boss Lady household prayers all around too. DH has a soft spot for her, but don't tell him I said so. We've known her since she was a wee lass. Ha, ha! She hates that!
Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend. No pomp and circumstance on this post, just wanted to update.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww..he has a soft spot for me? I had to vent today...just had to. I did a MeMe though, and I tagged you. So go do it! I'll pray for your friend. That's very sad. Reality check all the way around. You can email me DH's story. I'd like to hear good news right about now.