Friday, November 16, 2007

Meme for my friend Skittle

Alright Skittle. You tagged me. And I don't even what a Meme is. Ha! So here goes, because it's fun & I am as new to this tagging stuff as I am to the blogging world...

6 Random Things About Me

1. I don't like tags. Paper tags, that is. In my clothes, on my sheets or towels, I might be a freak.
2. I have a checklist of what I want to do before, you know... I abandon this smokin' hot body I now inhabit.
3. I love to sing & act.
4. I am a PTA mom. And I like it.
5. I have the most incredible husband in the world, 3 beautiful children & 2 wonderful nephews.
6. There is the possibility that if the opportunity offered itself, I might leave DH for Jon Bon Jovi. But DH could possibly leave me for Jon Bon Jovi as well.

So who do I tag? I have no idea. How about Chick, Jim & Drew? Because I don't know who else reads me on a regular basis other than Skittle or Mrs. MandyPoo! :) But don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't respond...

Have fun!

1 comment:

The Chick said...

I'm sorry I missed this! I have been slow to my reading lately because of my school reading! But this is pretty close to my 5 Random Things that Make Me Happy. I love it! Jon Bon Jovi! Haar!