Saturday, December 29, 2007

Germs, Sleep & Movies, Oh My!

I'm tired of being sick. I am very sure that by the time the kids go back to school, I'll be well. It would just make sense.

But DH has been incredibly husbandly while I've been out of commission. We missed an after Christmas road trip to visit family because of me and he hasn't once made me feel bad about it.

And this morning he let me sleep in. What?? I slept until 12:30. Yeah. I haven't done that since I was in college. Seriously. People with pulses don't do that.

So, I am hoping I'll be starting to feel better soon. I felt like venturing out with DH and the kids to go see "National Treasure 2" this evening. Two enthusiastic thumbs up, by the way.

I loved the first one, and while I suggest seeing the first one before seeing the sequel, you could get away without doing so and still enjoy it.

Especially if you have the urge to see just how good Nicolas Cage looks in a seersucker suit.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You think Nicholas Cage looks good?? I mean, he is a great actor...but him looking good is stretching it. ;o)

Boss Lady said...

Oh Mandy, my dear sweet Mandy. You know I love you, so I'll just pretend you didn't say that.... :)