Sunday, January 13, 2008

Is it Time to Make Some Money?

I signed up with PayPerPost , and my blog was finally approved after months of blogging! I'm very excited! I get to take opportunities to write about things and hopefully make some money!
I'm learning a little bit about html coding (a very little bit) and like I said, maybe I'll be able to make money in the process!

I like PayPerPost for many reasons:
* Alot of opportunities ~ there are so many opportunities, that I hope I get to take advantage of very soon! The longer I blog, the closer I get to those!
* Great payouts ~ Even if it's just $5 here and $5 there, that adds up! And again, the longer I blog, the larger payouts come available.
* Good reputation ~ I've heard lots of good things about PayPerPost from other bloggers!

Click on the badge at the bottom of this post to check out PayPerPost. Maybe you can help me out with some tips, I'm a slow learner!

But I do love this blogging thing, it gives me license to just type and vent about anything on my mind! I hope that once I start being given topics to blog about I don't go blank! I'm going a little blank at the moment!

Anyway, some blogger friends of mine are doing this, so I thought I'd give it a try! I haven't learned too much yet, but I hope to have great things to report soon about PayPerPost!








2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck! Opportunities are WAY down right now. Hopefully that will change soon!

Mandy said...

YAY for making money! Good luck! ;o)