Thursday, January 31, 2008

People Actually Do Read Me!

My beautiful friend Skittle has given me such a nice award! I appreciate this gesture, you read me! I will in turn pass it along to some wonderful blogger friends I've discovered!

1. The land of The Chick is fun and entertaining and overwhelming all at the same time. I always enjoy a trip over to the coop.

2. I like visiting Claire because she is young and fun and reminds me of my young "carefree" days.

3. In the Meantime, (like the way I did that?) a visit here keeps me thinking.

4. As does a trip to Jim's Gems, which I know Skittle already mentioned, but I can too!

5. And I like reading about the Dawgs at Quiver of Three. He doesn't post often, but when he does, it's good!

2 comments:

The Chick said...

Wow! I love awards! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise!!! Thank you!!