Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNOW!

We live in the Southeast, where it never snows. Well, every once in a while, but it hasn't snowed (and "stuck") here in about 6 years.

But it did today!!! Yippee! And we sure do hope it keeps snowing so we can have a super fun SNOW DAY tomorrow!!!! The kids are dying to make snow angels! They tried today, but there wasn't enough snow on the ground and it got dark too soon!

It is very possible the city could shut down because like I said, it never snows here and I'm sure all the stores were packed with people buying milk and bread. I don't know how those 2 things help you in a "snowstorm" but they seem to be what people grab.

What would you do on a rarely seen snow day?


2 comments:

Jim Duggan said...

I sit inside and weep uncontrollably, longing to move to South FL.

Mandy said...

We didn't get any snow here - boo hoo! :o( But I do think it's funny how scared people get when we get snow flurries!