Saturday, February 2, 2008

Football, Commercials & Hannah, Oh My!


Well, it's a busy weekend! Because obviously, it's Super Bowl weekend. Not that I have any allegiances to either team. It's about the commercials and the half time show for me. And who am I going to cheer for? Yes, New England has had an undefeated season, that's pretty impressive. But basically, since I'm a silly woman, I'll admit it, it comes down to either cheering for Baby Manning or Baby Daddy.
I'll decide at half time.

The other reason we have a big weekend is because I am taking Queenie & Peanut to see the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert movie. Queenie loves Hannah and she's just head over heels for the Jonas Brothers, who are in this movie too. I'm actually pretty psyched myself. We're getting all dolled up and we're going to make quite an event out of it.
Look for an update and possibly photos.

Have a great one! Our local groundhog said we're having an early spring, so I'm going with him!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was rooting for Baby Daddy in a room full of Baby Manning fans. All in all it was a great game though. And half time was incredible!

Boss Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boss Lady said...

It was a great game, wasn't it? I did decide before the game started that I was going to root for Baby Manning, since I don't love Baby Daddy & Coach Belichick is a cheater. :)

It was white knuckle to the end and that was great since only a few of the commercials were great, and it was funny to watch the sore loser coach make a scene leaving the field with 1 minute to spare.

I'm sorry I don't have sympathy for them. It's a game, be a good sport. :)

Mandy said...

I rooted for Baby Manning, too, and I had a very intelligent reason for doing so...he shares a name with my son, duh!