Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Overheard at Preschool - Captain Random to the Rescue

Overheard at preschool:

Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter: What do you do if your clothes catch on fire?
The Flying Monkey & classmates: Stop, Drop and Roll!
FNF: Good! Now raise your hand if you have a smoke detector in your house.
TFM: (Raising hand with 3 fingers) We have three!
FNF: Remember to tell your parents to change the batteries today, since the time just changed!
TFM: We have new carpet!

In case you wanted to know...

4 comments:

Mandy said...

lol - I do the stories during Cubbies (Awana) for the 3-4 year olds and I get these type of comments all the time. It is so hilarious to me!!!

Go check out my blog - I'm participating in 5 Minutes For Mom's Blog Party AND I'm hosting my very first give-away!!! Spread the word!

http://mrs-mandypoo.blogspot.com

Jim Duggan said...

I think TFM has a future in politics.

Rachel H. said...

So funny! The things that kids say are so random!

Boss Lady said...

Poo ~ They are so funny!

Jim ~ We think the same thing!

Change ~ Isn't it funny? Like I said, he is Captain Random!