Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No, YOU'RE Stupid

I'd really love to just stay at home all day tomorrow with my children. Keep them out of school even. I would love to be able to stay at home.

But mainly I hate my job. It's just been a really stupid crazy few weeks. But it's nothing that no one else hasn't faced in their job.

I just am waiting until the day when I can have a plain old simple job that I go to each day and leave all the baggage when I go home. And keep the same hours as the kids.

So, my post title pretty much reflects how I feel at the moment about my job. I'm sure you can all relate at least a little bit!

4 comments:

A Lost Writer said...

I know exactly how you feel. I'm going through pretty much the same although I am somehow muddling through this. March is also the worst time possible to find a job in India (which is where I am). So I try to just get through one day at a time. I recently posted about this too.

Jim Duggan said...

I know what you mean. When a calling becomes a job . . . sheesh!!!

Just last week I had one fellow leader call me a liar (he has done it multiple times) and another compared (NOT contrasted) me with Jim Jones.

Go figure.

Rachel H. said...

Don't you hate it when you just have a job that you can't stand...I'm lucky that I love my job right now! Good Luck working it out. I don't have kids, but I would love to stay home with my kids when I do have them. I don't think that it will ever happen!

Boss Lady said...

Thanks for your comments! I am taking it day by day, knowing that I am doing my job and pretty much resolved myself to finding a new place very soon.
It'll be alright! :)