Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Interpreter?

I need an interpreter. I had a nightmare night before last. I dreamed someone was after my family and I was trying to scream for help but couldn't. Why can't you scream in your dreams?
The "monster" that was after my family was an armless woman with black shark eyes who was wearing an "Aunt Bea" dress. Remember Aunt Bea from the Andy Griffith Show? Yeah. It was a weird one.
And I did scream. Apparently, I woke up DH and scared Number One Son. DH said it sounded like an injured cat. All 4 times I did it.
Any ideas on what it meant?

3 comments:

Jim Duggan said...

Granted, I am not Joseph, but I have a question: what did you eat for dinner?

Boss Lady said...

Tuna melts? Just kidding! :)

Jim Duggan said...

LOL. Hey! Tuna Melts are yummy! I thought maybe you were having bad dreams because you are our cookies. HAHA!