Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cute Kids' Products

So Skittle now has an Ebay store. Good for her! I'll be checking it out. I have not made the move to Ebay, but I have had a website for my products for some time.
My business is small, but you have to start somewhere, right? Also, children are expensive, so I am hunkering down to get some extra income in the door. :)
Go visit my site, Turtle Dove Creations. I make bag tags for adults and children, hand painted totes and lap trays, and hooded bath towels.
Each item in handcrafted with care. Go check it out!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute stuff! Every little bit helps, I know!

Rachel H. said...

Cute stuff! I'm going to have to check it all out, even though I don't have a kid yet, but I'll definitely check it out and keep it in mind for when I do. :)