Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blogging for Money

So I am new to the blogging world, I actually have blogged quite a bit, but only for my friends and family, so that one is quite boring! But I wanted to have a real blog, so I made one, then I saw about all these different sites you can register with to get paid to blog. How cool is that?
So I registered with several of them, so excited and all of them rejected me.
I am too new. My blog has to be at least 90 days old for most of them.
Oh well.
In the meantime, I am trying to get my blogging practice in and that means I may just blog about the gum I stepped in while walking into the bank yesterday.
Lucky for you, I didn't step in any gum yesterday.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha ha...My blogs were definately less than desirable when I first started...90 days and 70 posts, thats quite a bit. But I have to say, now that I get paid, the others were probably better. Now I have to write about tooth bond, and electric mixers :)

Boss Lady said...

So when the pressure is off, the blogs might be better? Electric mixers can make for stimulating conversation... can't they? :)

The Chick said...

You so funny! I love your honesty! I am still pretty new too, but it's funny how things will just pop into my head and then turn into a pretty good post. I guess that's the joys of instant publication!

Mandy said...

I agree with Steph. Althought I really love the extra money, the blogs were probably better pre-paid posting...oh well. I'm going to continue on with the paid posting!