Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Funny - What'cha Doin?

It's Friday, we're getting ready for a long weekend! Yay!

Since I'll be spending it with my 4 favorite children - an 8, 6, 3 & 37 year old - I'd thought I'd share a "funny."

Number One Son & Queenie got in the car after school telling a joke. Together. It rhymes.

Here it is for your enjoyment. Get ready to either laugh or gag.

Queenie: What'cha doin'?
Number One Son: Eatin' chocolate.
Q: Where'd ya get it?
NOS: My dog dropped it.
Q: Where'd he drop it?
NOS: In the sewer.
Q: What's it taste like?
NOS: Dog manure.

Yes. Eeew.

Have a great weekend with the favorite children in your life, no matter how old they are!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Gotta' love little kids' jokes!

Jim Duggan said...

OK. But I have to ask . . .

How did the kid know what dog manure tasted like?

2nd question . . .

Am I over analyzing?

Stephanie said...

Yes, kids are the greatest! Enjoy your weekend.

Boss Lady said...

Poo: When I say your name like that, I giggle. ;)

Jim: Number 1 - He's an 8 year old boy and Number 2 - yes :)

Skittle: I life would be boring without them! Enjoy your weekend too!