Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Little Snowstorm

In the south, we deal with a "little snowstorm" a bit differently than people in other areas of the country!
Here we are, having another snow day! It started this morning and it's still coming down!
We're currently getting warm by the fire and getting ready for dinner.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse what our day looked like.

Snow makes everything beautiful
Queenie threw some snowballs
Did you just throw that at me?The boys were being boys & enjoying the snowfallOur back deck @
11 AM@ 1:30 PM
@ 3 PM
It's dinnertime and the snow is still coming! I wonder what photos I can post tomorrow! We take what we can get down here! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am SO jealous! I was really looking forward to getting snow today...but we got ZERO!

Anonymous said...

Oh wasn't it just beautiful?! I made a snowwoman in Piedmont Park that day!

Jamie W. Riexinger said...

WE GOT SNOW, TOO!!