Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!

DH and I went a few places on our honeymoon. One of our destinations was Disney World. So when our 12th anniversary was approaching, we decided to take the whole family to Disney to celebrate.I'm sure you're thinking, this would be the time when Boss Lady would write about all the oblivious people in the world who were at Disney World this weekend. No. Not today, my friends! It was a perfect day. We were together, we had our beautiful children with us, and the weather was incredible. I am not exaggerating when I say, "It was the perfect day."

I hope you enjoy our photos from our perfect anniversary adventure!

Number One Son, the budding photographerQueenie & Jessie, my favorite CowgirlsThe Flying Monkey & his favorite friend, Woody!

No comments: