Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We're All in This Together

I feel I need to apologize for my crazy woman rant a few days ago. No matter how much they get on my nerves, I shouldn't pick on other moms. We're a part of an exclusive club. We're awesome! (as Number One Son called me the other day)

I also don't want to be the blogger who constantly blogs about all the really petty things that make me mad. Like pocket lint and cowlicks.

I read a wild post from a blogger recently about a negative fast food environment experience. Which I understand, we all understand that, but it's not a 5 star restaurant, they work for minimum wage.... Anyway, blah blah blah, I'm just saying, I felt bad after I posted and I don't want to be "that blogger." I like when people read me and smile.

So, cheers to my mom friends, cheers to my non-mom friends and cheers to you all!
Have a gggrrreat week!

** Note ** Do not despair my fair readers, I will surely post very soon about blinkers and gum smackers.

5 comments:

Jim Duggan said...

Great. Now I got that stupid song from High School Musical stuck in my head!

Mandy said...

Can't wait for your post on blinkers! It drives me nutty when people don't use them.

Jim Duggan said...

Even worse than people who do not turn ON their blinker are people who do not turn OFF their blinker. YIKES!

The Chick said...

I so understand this. Sometimes I have to make myself stop and realize I don't want to be known as the pissed off blog chick, you know? But I do think it is a good place to vent sometimes. And the SAHM debate....sheesh. It's neverending. I just don't even discuss it anymore.

Stephanie said...

I don't use my blinkers. It really makes Mandypoo mad. Which as a big sister is my life goal... :)