Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Quirky! (not to be confused with Perky.)

Poo tagged me. This is kind of fun.

6 quirks about me.

1. I have to have complete darkness to sleep. Which is hard to do with 3 children and a husband who likes to fall asleep with the TV on. But I have this really cool mask I wear over my eyes. I even wore it at Girl Scout camp a couple of weeks ago.

2. I don't like the self checkout option in stores. No one uses it right. Except me, of course.

3. I don't like to speak in front of a crowd. I get very very nervous. However, if I am onstage in a play or singing, I don't get nervous. At all.

4. I ate cherry pie filling out of the can while I was pregnant with all 3 of my children.

5. I love Jon Bon Jovi like I was a silly little girl. Really, I'm not exaggerating.

6. People who don't have patience with children really piss me off.

So, it's out there, I'm not going to tag anyone, just do it if you want... I'd love to see who wants to play along!

2 comments:

The Chick said...

I personally hate the self check-outs and never use them. I feel that part of the price of items includes some well-trained store person sliding them across a scanner device!!! Aaah. I feel better!

Unknown said...

Great meme. Wonder how long this one's been circulating? Here's my list fresh off of Gray Matter Smatterings. Enjoy.