Monday, April 14, 2008

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before, but Number One Son is an incredibly picky eater. Trying new things is not on his "To Do" list.

Tonight was lasagna night and as I placed everyone's plate in front of them, I fully expected to hear, "Oh maaaaan!" as he saw what we were eating. Instead, I heard nothing and when I returned with milk glasses I saw a strange, unexpected sight.

Number One Son was eating his lasagna. Wait, let me rephrase that. He was chowing down. I made a big deal and demanded he tell me who he was and what he had done with my son.

But he was definitely smiling from ear to ear when he realized just how pleased his mom was.

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

That's great that he ate his lasagna without complaints! He must have been really hungry!

Stephanie said...

Being that I am probably more picky than he is, and that my daughter will eat anything that doesn't eat her, I really have to say I got out lucky on this one1

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....good for you! Next time tuck in some spinach in that lasagna and he won't know what hit him!