Sunday, April 13, 2008

She Did It!

This was going to be a wordless weekend, but I had say something about this photo.

My beautiful daughter Queenie is 7 going on 15. Really, she is quite teenager-ish about some of the things she does. Like her room. It's an ongoing battle to get her to keep her room clean. No matter how many times I pick up it just gets cluttered again. I honestly don't know how she does it.

Anyway, her cousin came to visit this weekend and spent the night Friday. I told her that KD was coming and she needed to get her room straight. "Don't worry, I'll come help you if you'll just get started." Well, when I went into her room to check on her progress, she was done!

Apparently cousins need to come sleep over more often.
This is how her floor looks this weekend. She cleaned up on her own with no help from Mom at all.
Atta Girl!

4 comments:

Jim Duggan said...

OMG, if Bekah did that, it would make for more than a wordless weekend - it would be a wordless month. I would be speechless in amazement.

Great job Queenie!

Rachel H. said...

Wow! That's great! I know that I wasn't that easy to persuade to clean my room when I was a kid! I'm impressed!

The Chick said...

Whatever it takes to get motiviation, huh?

Mandy said...

I STILL hate cleaning my room. I will clean the entire house spotless and leave our bedroom for dead last. I HATE IT!